Travelers/Trekkers should have proper personal medical packings while exploring many isolated areas. Especially, trekkers require a reliable medical kit during their Himalayan routes. Health is wealth, and travelers should have a proper arrangement of proper health and medications. It will make their trip even more fabulous in Nepal.
So, below is the list of required medical accessories that will make trekking holiday even more sustainable for trekkers/mountaineers/climbers/explorers in remote altitude areas.
• Hot water Bottle
• Splints, Scissors, Tongue blades
• Matchbox, Band-aid, Cotton rolls, Safety pins
• Adhesive tapes
• Bandages of flexible shapes and size
• Syringes of any Vaccinations (Malaria, chickenpox, or any )
• Sunglasses, lights, eyedrops,
• A blood pressure measurement device, i.e., Sphygmomanometer
• Water Purifier Tablets, Paracetamols, Pain Relief tablets, Aspirin tablets.
• Amoxicillin (For Throat/Lung infections)
• Neosporin Ophthalmic Cream for eye issues
• Metronidazole, Tinidazole tablets for Abdominal pain.
• Avil, Trexyl tablets, Benadryl Sypups for any unwanted allergies,
• Cloxacillin, Cephalexin, Narfloxac for any open-wounded infections,
• For any fire infections Silver Sulphadiazine
• Miconazole Cream for any fungal infection
• Antiseptic creams like Betadine
Note: All the above medications are advised to serve under the prescription of a registered physician.