Annapurna Base Camp helicopter tour is an extremely pleasing platform to experience the remarkable landscapes, mountain ranges, hidden valley, etc. Helicopter tour to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130) is a flexible option for those who want to explore the Himalayan region within a short period. Also, Annapurna base camp Heli ride can be the easiest, fastest, and luxurious platform to discover the close view of Himalayan ranges. It suits the travelers who have lesser time for trekking along the base camp route.
Similarly, the Annapurna base camp helicopter tour starts from Pokhara airport, as we elevate on a Heli overflying the glorious turf of Pokhara valley. Aerial views from the Heliflight is fantastic, as it offers a panoramic view of mountain ranges, rivers, lakes, green forests, villages, etc. Therefore, Heli flight has it all which the travelers have to discover, from snow-capped mountains to glorious Pokhara valley. Moreover, Heliflight to Annapurna Base Camp generates a closer view of Mt. Annapurna ranges, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Machhapuchhre, etc.
Similarly, the panoramic view of Mt. Annapurna I (8,091m) strictly arises from the Annapurna Base Camp region. Our Helicopter lands to Annapurna Base Camp region and stops for about 15-30 minutes. Here you can take a memorable tea/breakfast along the backyard of the snow capped mountain within the Helicopter landing period. After an unforgettable Helicopter tour to the Annapurna region, our Helicharter kicks return towards majestic Pokhara city. It crosses the northern ridge of Mt. Annapurna and Mt. Dhaulagiri and surpasses the electrifying river, hidden valley, green hills, and inclines towards Pokhara airport. Hence, Helicopter tour to the Annapurna region is a remarkable experience for adventure lovers, travelers, Helitrekkers, of all age groups.
- Majestic view of Mountains like Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Machhapuchre, Thupre Chuli/Tent Peak, etc.
- Helicopter landing at Annapurna Base Camp (4310 m), where you can enjoy a great cup of tea/breakfast beneath the Himalayan ridge,
- The most pleasing aerial flight which encounters some of the most exceptional Himalayan views along with the panoramic beauty of Pokhara,
- Flexible, Safer and relaxed Heli tour for those who have time limitations but still want to draw deep into Himalayan ranges,
- Suitable Helicopter tour package for mountain fans, adventure lovers, holiday seekers, travelers, of all age group,
Helicopter ride to Annapurna Base Camp via Pokhara Airport:
Our representative will get you at the hotel in Pokhara and transfer to Pokhara Airport via private vehicle. So, after collecting the boarding pass from the airport, we enter a helicopter for a grand tour to Annapurna Base Camp. The Heliflight surpasses the panoramic Pokhara valley and joins the Himalayan ridge of Annapurna Base Camp. Moreover, the helicopter lands at Annapurna Base Camp for about 15-30 minutes. Therefore, you can enjoy an unforgettable breakfast/tea during Heli landing. Similarly, you can enjoy the skinny view of Mt. Annapurna ranges.
Flyover from Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) to Pokhara Airport: Departure
After, a great landing at ABC, the Heliflight returns with the same thrilling views of the Himalayas, hilly landscapes, rivers, lakes, etc. The Helicopter takes around 30 minutes to land at Pokhara airport. Similarly, with the landing at Pokhara airport, our representative will shift you towards your hotel in Pokhara.
Note: Similar itinerary is applicable if you are coming from Kathmandu Airport, however timing to reach and return from ABC may vary by few margins.
- Airport Pickup and Drop via private vehicle
- Chartered Helicopter Charges
- Passengers Insurance
- Required permit and entrance fees.
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Crew Members insurance and salary
- All necessary governmental and Airport taxes.