Dakshinkali Day Tour: We have a special package designed for you all. It is full of spiritual, natural, cultural, and religious exploration. Dakshinkali Temple is the main highlight of this day tour package. Moreover, this holy temple is at the southwestern part of Kathmandu valley.
So, it will take around 45-60 minutes of drive to reach the Dakshinkali temple from Kathmandu. Dakshinkali temple is a temple of the goddess “Kali” considered as the destroyer of evil forces in Hindu Mythology.
Moreover, during Tuesday and Saturday, hundreds of devotees come to worship this holy Dakshinkali temple. Similarly, they sacrifice the lives of male goats, wild buffalos, cocks in the name of goddess Kali, who is the goddess of Death and Destruction. So, if you want to know about the mythology behind the animal sacrifices, then the Dakshinkali day Tour Package will be helpful.
Along the way towards Dakshinkali, you will see hilly regions with jungles, industries, and a peaceful natural environment. Dakshinkali means “Southern Cali,” as this whole temple is under Dakshinkali Municipality, Kathmandu.
Dakshinkali Temple is a temple from the ancient-medieval era and has a great sense of impact in Hindu Mythology. Every year, preferably in October, thousands of devotees across the country even from India step their foot on this nirvana.
Dakshinkali is a very famous picnic spot among the internal tourist and day tour is a trendy choice here. Every Saturday, many Nepali people from cities and villages gather here to get rid of the hustle and bustle of life. The landscape of this region is fabulous and mouth boggling, the right gift of Mother Nature.
Some of the famous places of interest in the nearby region are Pharping, Historic Kirtipur Town, Monasteries of Pharping, etc. So, if you want to explore more out of the Dakshinkali Day tour then let us know we will manage the rest for you.
- We will be meeting at Kathmandu; then you will be guided towards the natural and religious drive to Dakshinkali.
- It will take you around 45-60 minutes of drive to reach the century’s old temple of Dakshinkali.
- Along the way, you will experience various hilly landscapes, forests, and local heritages.
- If you have any queries about the mystery behind animal sacrifices, then you will know this in Dakshinkali Temple.
- Also, we will be exploring the nearby jungle areas and hills for refreshments.
- So, with the refreshments in Dakshinkali, you will be guided towards your onward destination in Kathmandu.
- End of Kathmandu-Dakshinkali Day Tour.
- Pick up & drop by private vehicle.
All program, according to itineraries.
- Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and other facilities to staff during the tour,
- All local and government TAX/VAT etc.