Everest View Luxury Treks: Everest Region is the most prodigious trekking area in Nepal. So, to get close to the Mt. Everest, you must hike for a week or Fly to Lukla, a remote mountain airstrip where flights are notoriously adventurous. In Everest View Luxury treks, trekkers would get the opportunity to explore the typical lifestyle of the sherpas community. Moreover, trekkers encounter fewer ambitious destinations such as Namche Bazaar, the administrative headquarters of the Khumbu region, Khumjung or Thame. These areas are more typical Sherpa villages and close to Tengboche monastery. Hence, from Tengboche you will vibe an excellent view of Everest Base Camp is a paradise in itself.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport – (1360m.)
On your arrival in Kathmandu, our representative will pick you from the airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
If you wish to comprehend Nepal’s historical and cultural values, sightseeing in Kathmandu valley is crucial. Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, is a popular destination for tourists. This city offers a marvelous combination of mix religion of Hinduism, Buddhism, and some imported culture. Kathmandu carries the cultural and religious legacy that can be found at temples, monuments, and artifacts. Patan and Bhaktapur are neighbor cities which reflects a similar legacy.
In the half-day tour, you will be guided to Pashupatinath temple and Boudhanath stupa. Pashupatinath is a Hindu Shrine where people worship Lord Shiva whereas Boudhanath is the biggest stupa of Nepal.
And for the rest of the day, we will prepare for the trek. You can buy your missing equipment for your trek.
Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2840M/9317ft), 25 minutes and trek to Phakding (2610M/8562ft), 3-4 hrs, (Lodging + B-L-D),
After early morning breakfast, we will depart to the Airport for the flight to Lukla which is a thrilling scenic flight. Landing on a steep mountain runway brings us to the starting point of our trek at the village of Lukla [2850m]. After assembly of our crew, we will hike up the Dudh Kosi Valley on a well-marked trail.
Overnight in Pakhding (Yeti Mountain Home)
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche (3440M/11286ft), 6-7 hrs, (Lodging + B-L-D),
After breakfast, we will head towards the mountain town of Namche; we will pass through the suspension bridges and forests. In Monjo, we can enter the reputed ‘Sagarmatha National Park’ and then we will take a challenging hike to Namche Bazar. If the weather is good, we will have a clear glimpse of Mt.Everest. Namche is the Trading village in the Khumbu.
Overnight in Namche (Yeti Mountain Home)
Day 05: Acclimatize rest and exploring day around Namche (3440M/11286ft), (Lodging + B-L-D),
Namche is placed beautifully between two giant peaks of the Khumbu region and has an abundance of hotels, lodges, tea shops, and souvenir shops. Namche is a perfect place to spend a day, acclimatizing to the new altitude before heading off towards Syangboche. During our acclimatization, we can visit Khunde Hospital which was set-up by Sir Edmund Hillary or go for an hour walk up to the Everest View Hotel for the sunset view of Ama Dablam, Lhotse, and Everest. We can then walk to Khumjung where we will visit a school established by Hillary. Also, we can hike for Khimde to for some beautiful views.
Overnight in Namche (Yeti Mountain Home)
Day 06: Trek from Namche to Lukla (2840M/9317ft (Lodging + B-L-D),
After breakfast, we will commence our trek from Namche as we walk steeply down through the pine jungles till we arrive to cross the high Bridge over Dudh Koshi stream. Then we will arrive at the Jorsalle check post before we cross the stunning Sherpa village I,e Manjo and arrive at Phakding for lunch. Our trek contines to Lukla gate through the forest. Overnight in Lukla (Yeti Mountain Home)
Day 07: Take a flight from Lukla to Kathmandu (1350M/4429ft), 25 minutes, (Lodging + B)
Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 08: Departure
- Private transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport,
- Guided City Tour in Kathmandu by a Private Vehicle
- Kathmandu accommodations (Bed & Breakfast Basis),
- Fly Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu (Yourself & guide),
- Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
- Everest National Park Entry Permit,
- TIMS permit (Trekker’s info Management System),
(Yeti Mountain Home) Lodge accommodation throughout the trek,
- Three meals on a daily basis whereas on the trek: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
- Hot drinks like tea and coffee during the trek,
- Experienced communicatory government license holder mountain trekking guide,
- Experienced mountain trekking porter,
- All program per itineraries on full board as per itinerary,
- Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and different facilities to employees throughout the trek,
- Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural Café/restaurant,
- Rescue arrangements,
- Local and government TAX-VAT etc.
- The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, festivals, natural changes of walking track, road slides, avalanches, public strikes, etc.
- We have got other additional programs like Mt. Flight, Bungee jumping, Paragliding, Helicopter tour, Film shooting, Rock climbing, Ultralight, Sightseeing, Jungle safari, etc. We can include you these programs on your recent trip on your request.