Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour is a great platform to experience the beauty of Gosaikunda Lake. It is an integral part of the Langtang region. Enjoy the aerial view of more than 108 frozen lakes within Gosaikunda lake areas via a Helicopter tour. Similarly, it also includes memorable picturesque scenes of green hills, mountains, etc. Heli tour to Gosainkunda offers some breathtaking views of snow-capped peaks of the Langtang region. Mt. Langtang Himalayan ranges, Dorje Lakpa (6,966 m), Loenpo Gang (6,979 m), Tsogaka (5,846 m), Yala Peak (5,520 m), etc. are some highlights of Heli tour.
Therefore, the Gosaikunda Helicopter tour is simply a fantastic trip to inhale the vibes of nature, religion, and Himalayas. Gosaikunda Lake hails at an altitude of 4,380 meters with a surface of 13.8 Ha / 34 acres. It’s a popular pilgrimage site for both Hindu and Buddhist devotees. Hindus believe that the Lake is closely related to Lord Shivas mythology. Pilgrims believe taking a holy bath in Gosaikunda Lake releases their sin. Holy bath gives a fresh beginning to a new journey. Every year during the Gosainkunda Festival Janai Purnima, pilgrims from Nepal and India come for a trip to this freshwater lake.
Our Helicopter tour starts from Kathmandu encountering some of the majestic mountains, hills, village, forest and finally landing near Gosaikunda Lake. So, when the Heli flight lands at Lakeside, you can enjoy the lake’s fascinating beauty. Here you can inhale the beauty of Gosaikunda Lakes, frozen lakes, green hills, and Langtang mountains. Helicopter Tour to Gosaikunda is the easiest and fastest option to discover such immense natural beauty. So, from a memorable landing near Gosaikunda Lake, the Heli flight will return to Kathmandu, overflying the hills, Langtang National Park areas, etc.
- Eagle view of frozen lakes within Gosainkunda areas,
- Helicopter Landing nearby Gosaikunda Lake, for about half an hour,
- Enjoy the beauty of the natural setting in Gosainkunda Lakeside,
- Discover the spirituality and religious importance of Gosaikunda Lake,
- Mountain views like Dorje Lakpa (6,966 m), Loenpo Gang (6,979 m), Tsogaka (5,846 m), Yala Peak (5,520 m), etc.
- Gosainkunda Helicopter tour is suitable for all travelers, adventure lovers, and pilgrims,
- Trekking to Langtang region in Gosainkunda can be time-consuming, so a Heli tour to Gosaikunda is an easy way to accomplish this site,
Transfer from Hotel to Airport: Kathmandu
We will transfer you towards the domestic terminal of TIA, via private vehicle and after some formalities, the Helicopter trip to Gosainkunda kicks off.
Heli Tour to Gosainkunda from Kathmandu
Helicopter elevates from Kathmandu and heads towards Gosainkunda, as it lands nearby Gosainkunda lake. Discover the holy lake areas, perform some rituals and view the mesmerizing sights of Langtang valley with a breakfast.
Return from Gosaikunda to Kathmandu: Helicopter Ride
With this heavenly journey, the Helicopter returns to Kathmandu, and after reaching Kathmandu, our team will guide you towards the hotel via private vehicle.
- Airport Pickup and Drop via private vehicle
- Chartered Helicopter Charges
- Passengers Insurance
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Crew Members insurance and salary
- All necessary governmental and Airport taxes.