Langtang Gosaikunda Pilgrimage Trek: The Gosainkunda Lake is at the altitude of 4,380m. The Lake freezes during winter and melts to form a starting point of Trisuli River during the summer. It’s very important for both Hindus and Buddhists. Starting at Syabrubesi and ending Melamchi Bridge. Our Gosainkunda Holy Lake trekking trail takes you to different natural and cultural attractions of the Langtang region.
It is sandwiched between ranges of mountains that vary from tall one in the north and a rather lower range of snowy peaks to the south. Langtang Lirung (7246 m) dominates the valley to the north, Gang Chenpo (6388 m) and Naya Khang-Ri(5846 m) lies to the south. Similarly, Dorje Lakpa (6966 m) protects the east end of the valley. Thousands of Hindu pilgrims visit holy Gosaikunda Lakes (4300 m) during a full moon festival in August.
Also, trekking during this stunning vale can support the individuals of Langtang by providing much-needed financial gain to build in an exceedingly sustainable and secure manner. This is not charity; this is often the business form of sustainable travel. However, your travel decisions will with all respect support native individuals. Thus, it helps in protecting their dignity, their culture, and their way of life.
Thus, Langtang Gosaikunda Pilgrimage Trek is an astonishing journey crossing Gosaikunda and further to Langtang trek.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport – (1360m.)
On your arrival in Kathmandu, our representative will pick you from the airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
If you wish to comprehend Nepal’s historical and cultural values, sightseeing in Kathmandu valley is crucial. Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, is a popular destination for tourists. This city offers a marvelous combination of mix religion of Hinduism, Buddhism, and some imported culture. Kathmandu carries the cultural and religious legacy that can be found at temples, monuments, and artifacts. Patan and Bhaktapur are neighbor cities which reflects a similar legacy.
In the half-day tour, you will be guided to Pashupatinath temple and Boudhanath stupa. Pashupatinath is a Hindu Shrine where people worship Lord Shiva whereas Boudhanath is the biggest stupa of Nepal.
And for the rest of the day, we will prepare for the trek. You can buy your missing equipment for your trek.
Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Dhunche (1960m)
After breakfast, we will drive to Dhunche, which is about 117 Km away from Kathmandu, and it will take approximately 7 hours to reach Dhunche from Kathmandu. On our way, we will enjoy the scenic views of the Himalayas along with other natural attractions.
Overnight in Dhunche
Day 04: Trek From Dhunche to Sing Gompa (3335m)
After breakfast, the trail leads from Dhunche will ascend gradually through the mineral water factory and reach Ghatte Khola. We will cross the suspension bridge over the Ghatte Khola and start to climb towards the ridge via Deurali. We will then pass through the lush forest filled with rhododendrons and ascend to Dimsha (3033m). Trekking further, we will reach Sing Gompa.
Overnight in Sing Gompa (3335m/10925ft) 3-4 hours
Day 05: Trek from Sing Gompa to Gosaikunda Lake (4460m/14632ft) 4-6 hours
After breakfast, the trail takes two parts. Initially, the trail ascends steeply up a ridge where we can experience dry scrub vegetation on the slopes. Along the trail, we pass through Rhododendron and Pine Forest and idyllic mountain ranges like Ganesh Himal, Langtang Librung, and Manaslu and many other Tibetan peaks.
Overnight in Gosainkunda.
Day 06: Trek from Gosaikunda to Sing Gompa (3250m/10663ft.) or Chandan Bari (3250m/10663ft.) 4-5 hours
After breakfast, we will descend all the way to Sing Gompa passing Lauribanayak with a beautiful mountain vista and forests.
Overnight in Sing gompa or Chandanbari.
Day 07: Trek from Sing Gompa to Dhunche (2030m/6658ft)which 6-7 hours
After breakfast, we will head towards Dhunche, and this is the last day of our trek. This day’s hiking would be a more enjoyable and beautiful as we walk through trailing Silver oak, rhododendron, and Himalayan Bamboo forest along with wide marijuana plants.
Overnight in Dhunche.
Day 08: Dhunche drive back to Kathmandu
After breakfast, we will head for the Kathmandu memorizing the good memories in Langtang Goshaikunda trek.
Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 09: Departure
- Private transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport,
- Guided City Tour in Kathmandu by a Private Vehicle
- Kathmandu & accommodations (Bed & Breakfast Basis),
Kathmandu – Dhunche –
- Kathmandu Ground transport (Yourself & Trek staff)
- Langtang National Park Entry Permit,
- Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
- TIMS permit (Trekker’s info Management System),
- Teahouse-Lodge accommodation throughout the trek,
- Three meals on a daily basis whereas on the trek: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
- Experienced communicatory government license holder mountain trekking guide,
- Experienced mountain trekking porter,
- All program per itineraries on full board as per itinerary,
- Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and different facilities to employees throughout the trek,
- Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural Café/restaurant,
- Rescue arrangements,
- Local and government TAX-VAT etc.
- The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, festivals, natural changes of walking track, road slides, avalanches, public strikes, etc.
- We have got other additional programs like Mt. Flight, Bungee jumping, Paragliding, Helicopter tour, Film shooting, Rock