Langtang Valley Helicopter Tour, assures the majestic view of various snow capped mountain ranges, green hills, colorful forests, villages, and historical monuments. So, Enjoy the breathtaking view of the whole Langtang valley via a Heli tour, to conquer the horizon of snow-capped mountains, snowfalls, and hills. Our helicopter takes you towards some of the remarkable natural settings of mother nature via an aerial route.
Moreover, the helicopter surpasses the historic Gosainkunda lake, Langtang National park, colorful Rhododendron, pine, and oak forests. Langtang Helicopter tour offers a hypnotizing view of snowy mountains like Mt. Langtang, Mt. Lurung, Lakpa Dorje, Naya Kanga, Mt. Gaurisankar, Ganesh Himal, etc. Furthermore, the Langtang helicopter tour takes you towards local Tamang village, Sherpa settlements, and extends to Kyanji Monasteries (3950m). Helicopter tour to Langtang kicks off from Kathmandu (1300m) and surpasses the holy Gosainkunda lake, Langtang national park, and lands at Kyanjin Gompa.
Landing at Kyanjin Gompa offers an expansive view of Kyanjin Gompa/Monastery, snowfall from Langtang hills and snowy mountains. Kyanjin Gompa is at an altitude of 3,950m and gives a close look at several mountain ranges.
Similarly, when the helicopter lands at Kyanjin, you can see the top view of the beautiful Langtang valley. In addition to this, you can observe a nearby village, green hills, and mountains. Kyanjin Gompa is a historic Buddhist monastery, which is very close to Tibetan Buddhism. So, after a memorable experience at Langtang Kyanjin, our Helicopter ride returns to Kathmandu, surpassing the Langtang National Park, Trishuli river, Gosainkunda lake, etc.
- Heli Tour from Kathmandu to Langtang Kyanjin Gompa, surpassing Gosainkunga sites, Langtang National Park, village, etc.,
- Glorious view of mountains like Mt. Langtang, Mt. Lurung, Lakpa Dorje, Naya Kanga, Mt. Gaurisankar, Ganesh Himal, etc.,
- Memorable Heli Tour and landing at Kyanjin Gompa (3,950m) for 30 minutes,
- Top view of Langtang valley, mountains, snowfalls, green hills, village, etc. from Kyanjin Gompa/monastery,
- Discover the ancient Tibetan history of significant Kyanjin Gompa,
- Most safer, more relaxed, flexible Helicopter ride towards the Himalayas of Langtang valley,
- In addition to this Langtang Helicopter Tour, is an excellent opportunity for travelers with limited time in Nepal.
- Every tourist dreams of seeing a close overview of Nepali Himalayas; therefore Langtang valley Heli flight is the best aerial option
Kathmandu: Hotel to Airport,
We will meet you at the hotel and transfer to Kathmandu airport via private vehicle.
Fly from Kathmandu to Langtang Valley,
After collecting the boarding pass, we will fly over from Kathmandu towards the Langtang region viewing mountain peaks, Gosainkunda lakes, hills, National park areas, local village, etc.
Helicopter Lands at Kyanjing Monastery/Gompa (3950m)
Discovering the thrilling scenarios from the air the helicopter will land nearby the historic Kyanjin Gompa. You can enjoy the fabulous natural grace while the flight layover about 30 minutes.
Fly back to Kathmandu from Langtang Kyanjin Gompa,
Exploring the splendid view of Langtang valley continues surpassing Langtang national Park and landing at Kathmandu airport.
Transfer to Hotel:
So, after landing at Kathmandu airport, we will guide you towards the hotel via private vehicle.
- Airport Pickup and Drop via private vehicle
- Chartered Helicopter Charges
- Passengers Insurance
- Required permit and entrance fees.
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Crew Members insurance and salary
- All necessary governmental and Airport taxes.