Sherpa Cultural Trekking: Everest region Trekking is the most popular trekking area in Nepal. To get Mt. Everest, we must hike for a week or Fly to Lukla, a remote mountain airstrip where flights are notoriously adventurous. Solukhumbu is justifiably famous, not only for its proximity to the world‘s highest mountain (8848 m) but also for its Sherpa villages and monks are the ultimate goal of the trek is that Everest Base Camp at an altitude of relating to 5340m.
In Sherpa Cultural Trekking to Khumbu, trekkers would get the opportunity to explore the typical lifestyle of the Sherpas community. While trekking to fewer ambitious destinations such as Namche Bazaar, the administrative headquarters of the Khumbu region, Khumjung or Thame. So, these areas are more typical Sherpa villages and from Tengboche, you will vibe an excellent view of Everest.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport – (1360m.)
On your arrival in Kathmandu, our representative will pick you from the airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
If you wish to comprehend Nepal’s historical and cultural values, sightseeing in Kathmandu valley is crucial. Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal is a popular destination for tourists. This city offers a marvelous combination of mix religion of Hinduism, Buddhism, and some imported culture. Kathmandu carries the cultural and religious legacy that can be found at temples, monuments, and artifacts. Patan and Bhaktapur are neighbor cities which reflects a similar legacy.
In the half-day tour, you will be guided to Pashupatinath temple and Boudhanath stupa. Pashupatinath is a Hindu Shrine where people worship Lord Shiva whereas Boudhanath is the biggest stupa of Nepal.
And for the rest of the day, we will prepare for the trek. You can buy your missing equipment for your trek.
Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2840M/9317ft), 25 minutes and trek to Phakding (2610M/8562ft), 3-4 hrs, (Lodging + B-L-D),
After early morning breakfast, we will depart to the Airport for the flight to Lukla, which is a thrilling scenic flight. Landing on a steep mountain runway brings us to the starting point of our trek at the village of Lukla [2850m]. After assembly of our crew, we will hike up the Dudh Kosi Valley on a well-marked trail.
Overnight in Pakhding.
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche (3440M/11286ft), 6-7 hrs, (Lodging + B-L-D),
After breakfast, we will head towards the mountain town of Namche, we will pass through the suspension bridges and forests. In Monjo, we can enter the reputed ‘Sagarmatha National Park’, and then we will take a challenging hike to Namche Bazar. If the weather is good, we will have a clear glimpse of Mt.Everest. Namche is the Trading village in the Khumbu.
Overnight in Namche.
Day 05: Acclimatize rest and exploring day around Namche (3440M/11286ft), (Lodging + B-L-D),
Namche is placed beautifully between two giant peaks of the Khumbu region and has an abundance of hotels, lodges, tea shops, and souvenir shops. Namche is a perfect place to spend a day, acclimatizing to the new altitude before heading off towards Syangboche. During our acclimatization, we can visit Khunde Hospital which was set-up by Sir Edmund Hillary or go for an hour walk up to the Everest View Hotel for the sunset view of Ama Dablam, Lhotse, and Everest. We can then walk to Khumjung where we will visit a school established by Hillary. Also, we can hike for Khimde to for some beautiful views.
Overnight in Namche.
Day 06: Trek from Namche to Thame (3860M/12664ft), 5-6 hrs, (Lodging + B-L-D),
After breakfast, we will begin our trek towards Tengboche, enjoying the superb view of Mt. Everest, Nuptse, Ama Dablam and close up view of Thamserku. Our trek follows on the continuing trail with few ups and downs hills. Along the way, we can mark wild lives. After 5 to 6 hours of trek, we will reach the beautiful village of Thame.
Overnight in Thame.
Day 07: Trek from Thame to Phakding (3780M/12401ft), 5/6 hrs, (Lodging + B-L-D),
After breakfast, we will hike back to Phakding, enjoying the Sherpa culture with Sherpa’s culture and tradition. We will descend backtracing the same route.
Overnight in Phakding
Day 08: Trek from Phakding to Lukla (2840M/9317ft), 5/6 hrs, (Lodging + B-L-D),
After breakfast, we will hike downhill to the Lukla with the dazzling view of the wide mountain range of Khumbu. We will visit the Namche bazaar and then hike down through the forest of pine, oak, and Rhododendron.
Overnight in Lukla
Day 09: Take a flight from Lukla to Kathmandu (1350M/4429ft), 25 minutes, (Lodging + B).
Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 10: Departure
- Private transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport,
- Guided City Tour in Kathmandu by a Private Vehicle
- 3 Nights twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
- Fly Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu (Yourself & guide),
- Everest National Park Entry Permit,
- TIMS permit (Trekker’s info Management System),
- Teahouse-Lodge accommodation throughout the trek,
- Three meals on a daily basis whereas on the trek: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
- Experienced communicatory government license holder mountain trekking guide,
- Experienced mountain trekking porter,
- All program per itineraries on full board as per itinerary,
- Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and different facilities to employees throughout the trek,
- Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural Café/restaurant,
- Rescue arrangements,
- Local and government TAX-VAT etc
- The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, festivals, natural changes of walking track, road slides, avalanches, public strikes, etc.
- We have got other additional programs like Mt. Flight, Bungee jumping, Paragliding, Helicopter tour, Film shooting, Rock